Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Lots More Coming to Cameron Village!

Originally posted in my Growing Up Southern is a Privilege blog... this is definitely trend & fashion worthy...

I am guilty of being a Cameron Village junkie. I admit it. I'd much rather dash over there and spend an afternoon shopping and enjoying good food and drinks than wander aimlessly around a mall ANY DAY.

So... I'm sure it comes as no surprise that while I'm disappointed to see The Grape go, I'm very excited to help spread the gospel of growth otherwise (thanks for the link Ashton!):
from Design Trumps Retail
http://www.newsobserver.com/business/nc/stock/story/975360.html

"In Raleigh's Cameron Village, The Grape wine shop and tapas bar closed. There's no word yet on what will happen to the space. ... Also, White House Black Market, The Cameron Bar & Grill and New Palm Avenue will all open in about three weeks."

No comments:

Post a Comment