Sunday, August 8, 2010

mark. Goes Fair Trade

I am SUPER excited about this!



If you've been reading for some time, you know that I'm all about "voting with my consumer dollars" and that mark. is my choice for beauty products because they were one of the first to have a strong position against animal testing.

Launching a line of fair trade products? Just as cool!

Can't wait to get my hands on these. I hear the "Do the Right Thing" Smoothing Body Lotion with SPF 15 is going to be my new favorite because it's so much like the "For Goodness Face" lightweight moisturizer with SPF built-in.

If you want to check out this line, visit my mark page and search "fair trade" (I'd link it for you, but mark doesn't have the best options for deep-linking directly to products.)

No comments:

Post a Comment