Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What a thoughtful holiday reminder!

I got this in my email inbox this week from Express:
Happy Holidays!

Dear Lisa Jeffries,

This is a reminder that you have available credit on your Express Credit Card account.* Remember that when you use your Express Credit Card, every dollar you spend earns you one point, and you can receive rewards certificates for every 250 points you earn!**
You know, nothing like a "just in case you're broke, you've got credit with us!" reminder just in time for the holiday season.

And I'd just like to throw out there a "of course I have credit, there is no balance on that credit card". Which, by the way, is a phenomenal feeling to not have to remember to pay a bill! ;-)

PS: Did I mention that I actually opened that email because the subject line was: "Important: Available Credit Information for your Express Credit Card". Tricky, tricky!

No comments:

Post a Comment