Monday, October 29, 2007

"Game Day Apparel Isn't Just for Boys Anymore"

"Game day apparel isn't just for boys anymore". That's the tagline of the up and coming Buzz and Berly line of collegiate-themed apparel for the trendy girl. And it's right on par with the tailgate parking lot dress-code these days just outside of Carter-Finley Stadium in Raleigh, NC - home of the NC State Wolfpack.

I can't tell you just how excited I am about this line and how I absolutely adore my fellow NCSU College of Textiles grad Holly Weaver for introducing me to her employer and allowing my Pi Phi sisters to preview their NCSU-inspired collection at the homecoming game this past weekend vs. UVA. (Which, by the way, was a great win for the Wolfpack!)




I encourage everyone at NCSU, Wake, Duke, and (gah) UNC... whether that means you are a student, faculty, alum, or just downright FANATIC... to check out their site and sign up for their newsletter. Check out the coverage they've had to-date, as well. I hope you all are as excited as I am about seeing their lines in local boutiques come Spring 2008!

Speaking of seeing their lines in boutiques... please contact Buzz & Berly about where you'd love to see their line or encourage your favorite shopping destinations to inquire about Buzz & Berly's lines. No university bookstores please, leave that for the far-less discerning category of menswear.

I firmly believe we're going to see big things for Buzz & Berly in the coming seasons and I think they're going to be the first to do something that's going to have other brands attempting to replicate their savvy-thinking soon. But read it here, they are the purveyors of this welcome addition to the southern football tailgate and have my business already!

No comments:

Post a Comment