Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Event of the Year: Uniquities Attic Sale!

This is my FAVORITE shopping event of the year - the Uniquities Attic Sale! Ashley (Black) Currin and I joined in this ridiculous spectacle of designer clothing at amazing prices back in my sophomore year of college (I think it was my sophomore year...). Even if you're not really looking for anything in particular, I recommend you check out the line down Franklin Street in Chapel Hill yourself at least once in life... and score yourself a pair of James jeans for half off!


My favorite part of this is - and I can't guarantee they are doing it again this year, but... - the Raleigh store in Cameron Village always seems to have their basement sale just the next weekend after this big sale which is not as busy or overshopped! Katie and I went last year and stocked up on jeans and I scored two (count 'em 1, 2) Theory jackets for under $500 (a major steal since the value was probably around $1000-$1200 for both at full retail). If I get another email from Uniquities about Cameron Village it'll definitely be posted here :-)

PS - Don't take your boy-toy with you to Chapel Hill, it's an open dressing room in the store so no men are allowed inside for this day only!

No comments:

Post a Comment