Thursday, October 8, 2009

Under $20: (And) Soooo Pretty!

As you may or may not know (if you've read any of my blogs throughout the holidays last year), I'm not a fan of promoting the December holidays... ummm... now. Just let me have Halloween and then yo can go crazy.

Unfortunately, the rest of the marketing world doesn't listen all that well. I'm ok with this though, because it's just a preview... you can't even buy them yet. But boy will I be!



How cute?! Coming this fall to mark for $12 (shower gels and moisture milk sets) and $10 (bath balls set).

My sister can most likely expect some in her stocking this year ;-) Here's a link if you want to check out what's new and available right now. I will definitely update when the holiday goodies are available for sale!

If you can't wait, Swagger has some equally as cute (and super delicious looking) bath goodies available right now.



Say it with me now, "Nom! Nom! Nom!" (Although they do look good enough to eat, I don't suggest it.)

1 comment: