Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fab Finds at Crate & Barrel

Crate & Barrel is one of those stores where I could easily spend a huge chunk of change (you know, right alongside Pottery Barn, Williams-Sonoma, Pier 1, and Restoration Hardware).

I was pretty happy though to flip through a catalog Nick and I received in the mail recently and find a few really great pieces and collections with budget-friendly price points! The cover of the catalog did read after all, "affordable best buys for every room in your new home". Although the entire catalog wasn't super affordable, these are some of my favorites!

Appetizer Plates
Set of 12 - $22.95
































I'm not really into patterns in our kitchen (our plates are just white), so almost everything is white, stainless, glass/pyrex, or solid colors (for accent). For me, the food, decor, and furniture are what should make a statement!

They also had a section on "green best buys", but that's a whole 'nother can of worms, which I've opened on my other blog - Green Gossip Blog!

1 comment: