Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More "O" Finds...

...this time for the home! Let's play house makeover pretend, shall we?


Chrome and Black 6-light Crystal Chandelier
Price: $149.99



Celeste Crystal 6-light Chandelier
Price: $209.99



Black Shade Chrome 3-light Crystal Chandelier
Price: $125.99



Linear 45-inch 7-light Bar Pendant Crystal Chandelier
Price: $322.99



Iron and Crystal 5-light Chandelier
Price: $185.99



Coventry Large Antique Black Media Stand
Price: $299.99



Zebra Print Oval Back Chair
Price: $159.99


(PS: LOVE the $2.95 shipping on furniture!)


All on warehouse clearance, minus the media console! (Of course, not that I have any business going around buying lots of chandeliers right now... but a girl can always window shop!)

3 comments:

  1. I definitely spent an HOUR on Overstock last night bookmarking things to by for my new apartment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They need a wishlist feature (if they have one, I haven't seen it). I have a folder in my Google Toolbar bookmarks for "wishlist" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are all gorgeous, my favorite is the 2nd one you posted. Looks like I need a new house!

    ReplyDelete