Saturday, October 4, 2008

Deal of the Week: Old Navy Built-In Tanks

Took a quick browse through Old Navy last weekend and the only things I walked out with were two of these great tanks/camisoles:
Women's Shelf-Bra Camis
$12.50 each, buy two or more - $9.00 each
I actually scooped up a black and white for only $5.00 each. NICE!

These are just the type of camis you can never have too many hanging in the closet (or in my case, in the cami drawer). The neckline is very flattering and I purchased two x-smalls and the length STILL goes past my belt (I love a shirt that doesn't ride up and covers belly button still after a few washes!). Good stuff right there.

The same discount isn't available currently online, but $5.00 built-in camis are worth stalking your local ON for. I'll probably by one of each color next time I see this deal again!

1 comment:

  1. I need to pick up a few of these. Thanks for sharing with us! I hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete