Monday, October 20, 2008

WANT: That Darn Pottery Barn Teen

I mean, let's be honest, we already loved Pottery Barn (and wish we could upfit the entire house from there), but the PBteen is freaking awesome, too... and they are having a sale that makes me really, really want to blow the budget that I've been putting aside to pay for Vegas.Who wants this chair in her office? I want that chair in my office.


(Penelope Chair - was $399.00, now $329.00)

What teen is outfitting their backyard? Oh well, could surely want this, too.


(Outdoor Cushy Armless Chair - was $299-399, now $249-$399)

I know people who would put this on their wedding registry.


(Classic Dot Duvet Cover - was $79.00, now $49.99)
And don't even get me started on the really great-looking bed sheets... check out the full sale here.

*Sigh*.

Ok, back to work.

1 comment: