Monday, February 2, 2009

Any Lollia Fans Out There?

I can't stand dirty hands and apparently, it's finally taking a toll as the back of my hands are straight up DRY lately. Adrianne and I have been chatting about how this seems to be a particularly dry winter - I've personally never had to beef up the moisturizer for my face until this year.

Anyways, back to the Lollia reference. I've yet to jump on the bandwagon, but apparently, this is something I've sorely missed out upon as Mandy's been telling me about it for ages. To prove her love for this product, it's her featured giveaway this week.
Just leave a comment directly on the picture on facebook and "Become a Fan" of Swagger Gifts' facebook page to be entered to win. If one of my readers wins, please let me know so I can invite you to come back and guest blog here about it :-)

1 comment:

  1. i am SO GLAD im not the only freek out there dealing with being dry this winter. i was just looking at my sad looking hands!

    ReplyDelete