Thursday, December 23, 2010

Heels.com is on Santa's Good List this Year!

I'm a member of Heels.com's affiliate program and they must have been reading my tweets and posts on iheartretail.com about last-minute shopping, because they sent me the following email yesterday:
Place your order between 6:00 PM Eastern on December 22 and 6:00 PM Eastern on December 23 and you will receive a free upgrade to overnight shipping. There is no code necessary, and no minimum order size required to receive the upgrade. Just add any item to your cart, proceed to check-out, select a delivery address within the Continental US, and relax! Your order will be delivered by December 24th, just in time!

No minimum order?! Wow!

If you're interested in taking advantage of this deal, I would really appreciate you using the following link: Free Upgrade to Free Overnight Shipping on all Domestic Orders at Heels.com! Get it by Christmas Eve!

As an affiliate, they pay me a small percentage commission on any orders that come from by blog. If you want to know more about how affiliate marketing works and how you can get involved, drop me an email at ncsulilwolf@gmail.com and I'll give ya the skinny. I plan on also doing a mini-series on my business blog soon about this topic!

No comments:

Post a Comment