Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beauty Buzz

I've always been aware of the mark brand of beauty products and am even more so aware that they are geared towards girls my age and probably a bit younger... but I had no idea they were so cheap and pretty much appear to be designed with me SPECIFICALLY in mind (just take a look at the wand applicator for their lip gloss... which is only 5 freakin' dollars!).

Does anyone use this? Because if the quality and results are as good as I hope, I may have a new addiction that will cost me way less than my current MAC loyalty... and bonus: mark has hair products, etc., too!

Check out Amy from I'm Just Beachy's store... I'm giving her full credit for driving me to her site with her lip gloss recommendation on her adorably beachy blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment