Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Look for Less

I was invited to join a new facebook group today (although, helloooooo fellow business girls... get with it... take your business to a facebook PAGE instead of a facebook group... you'll love the benefits of doing so) for Cora Boutique. Although the admins and the owner(s?) are UNC girls, I'll let that slide because I'm already really liking what I see.

Cora Boutique's blog has also been added to my daily reads. The ultimate reason - this post right here: The Look for Less: Lauren Conrad. I feel like owner Cassie and I must share some of the same genes... I too am a big fan of the California-inspired style of Lauren Conrad, but the prices on her new line... are too Cali for me.

As a brand management grad, I can totally relate to the whole "Branding Lauren Conrad"-concept but I think she'd be more successful with a more attainable price point strategy. But that's just my $0.02. [See: Selling Lauren Conrad from the WSJ.]

Anyways, back to Cora Boutique. Check them out (online only for the time being) and if you like it - let them know and give your fellow fashion loving girls some support!

1 comment: