Friday, November 21, 2008

Is Anyone Else Really Excited?

It must just be the marketing kid in me, but I'm really excited to see what brand it is that will be revealed on November 24th.

What am I talking about? (Great question, the BF just asked the same thing.)

If you've watched any commercials lately (I usually don't - LOVE my DVR) you might have seen the fun campaign featuring Stacy London from What Not to Wear (she and Clinton are a hoot!)about a salon quality product, without the salon prices.

What's the brand? They're not telling... but Wal-Mart is giving away some samples. You can play Haircare Russian Roulette with me if you'd like here and sign up, too.

I detest Wally-World, but I love this campaign. So I'm participating... let's see who it is on November 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment