Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Please Keep Your Eyes Open!

I have been meaning to post about this for ages - at least since August when the "accident" occurred - but Sue's blog about favored items that people are ISO (in search of) reminded me to get down to business and start hunting for a replacement... hopefully a identical replacement.

Here's my (sad) story:I had this great 3.5' (maybe 4') tall vase that I was using as a base for a cocktail table in our kitchen and it unfortunately was knocked over and broken by some very excited (and big) dogs. It was originally purchased at Home Goods but even though I have a product number, they won't name the manufacturer because of "sourcing agreements" -- hrrmph.



Above is a picture of the top of the vase (a big chunk that was recovered for this exact purpose) for anyone wouldn't mind taking a look and keeping their eyes open at TJMaxx, Home Goods, etc., etc.!
Many thanks in advance as I'd love to replace this piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment