Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VS Adds Collegiate Collection

Maybe I'd be more excited if NCSU made the list of ~33 schools in the collection. Natch, that silly hue of blue just down the road is available, but I attribute that to the national exposure in basketball, yadda, yadda, yadda, and its never-ending success as a Wal-Mart favorite for its fans who actually have no affiliation.

Just kidding - did that sound bitter enough? Good, because I really am. However, I bet those LSU girls are effing stoked!

As some of you may remember, I've always been a supporter of Buzz & Berly because let's face it... the apparel you can buy at the bookstore usually sucks, is tacky, and doesn't fit. Buzz & Berly is a GREAT local option for classy game-day necessities. I'd put money that VS's collegiate line probably looks and fits like it should too - even if it's just for around the dorm/house and 8am classes. (Note: There's no excuse for bumming to any class after 8am. At least if you're going to do it - do it well and wear your team colors.)

So, I shall sadly wait until the day NCSU comes on board... oh wait... the collegiate line will probably be a thing of the past once the Wolfpack gets with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment