Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Get Creative...

...originally posted on one of the coolest local blogs I've ever landed on - GoGoRaleigh.com - this is a contest that combines so many of my interests: style, Raleigh, and some humor if you're really creative! Choice Merchandise T-Shirt Contest Aims to Put Raleigh On Your Bod
Choice Merchandise, a downtown merchandise supplier, is launching a new line of Raleigh T-shirts and needs some good slogans. They want to develop something similar to a shirts like “Nashville - the New L.A.”

Some ideas that have been tossed around are “Raleigh - The biggest medium-sized city in the world.” and “Raleigh - The Big Nut (with a picture of an acorn)”.

Winners submitting entries that go to print will receive $25 cash along with 2 VIP Passes to the show of his or her choice at Downtown Live this summer, and a free shirt, of course.

Submit your entry by emailing Erik@ChoiceMerchandise.com.
So what are you waiting for? Get creative and feel free to bounce any ideas off of me! I'd love to see/hear 'em!

1 comment:

  1. That is really cool - I went get some of my creative friends on that - and then make them give me the free stuff since I told them about it!

    ReplyDelete